Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Untuk Ibu Tercinta...


Happy birthday to my mother, Wan Zaharah binti Megat Hashim...

Thank you for everything...

Everything that you have done for me since I was born...

Until now...

Until I become who I am today...

You are the gem of my heart...

I am strong today because of your strength in raising me up for the past 26 years...

I realize that your prayers have built the bridge to help me walk across all the challenges that come in my way to success...

I know that you will always pray for me and the rest of your children every day and night...

And I will always pray for you until the day I cannot breath anymore...

I pray to Allah to reward you with a good health...

To protect you from any harm, danger and anything that might brings you down...

I want you to be happy everyday...

Please keep praying for my success...as I can't wait to go back home and show you the success that I have gained...the success that should be awarded to you...

You are my Doctor of Philosophy...Doctorate in motherhood...

I hope you like the surprise that I have done for your birthday this year...

That was all I can do...We are thousands of miles apart...and the fact that I am about to enter the motherhood life in about 7 months from now limits my movement...

I hope that I can be as strong as you when I become a mother later...

Thank you very much Mom...

For everything....



Love for Mom...


p/s: Thank you to Kak Jun Cupcakekasih for making this lovely cake...You're the star Kak Jun!!...Thanks also to my brother, Syafiq for helping me to collect this cake...:-)..


No comments: