Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya and Back to Work...

Salam all...

I'm back to work today...after quite a long Raya hols...I feel the urge to update this blog because it's already 'bersawang'...hehehe...

I have Process Control and Insterumentations laboratory at 2pm...I've quite a free time now since I've finished typing the questions for the Process Control tutorial..I've also corrected the previous tutorials this morning...but sikit je la larat...kene ada mood yg baik baru bole marking paper...kalo tak, serabut kepala!...hehe...

So, last week was good...On the first Raya, we went back to our kampung in Malacca...On the next day, we went to Perak pulak...On the third raya, we went to Penang to visit my grandma...huh...really tired but we really enjoyed the sweet moments...On 5th of Syawal, my in-laws family hold an open house...so many foods to be eaten...I'm gaining my weight now...:-D...setiap hari pun makan2 jer since all the activities involved food!..hahah...

I planned to post an entry about our beraya moment...since my sis Aisya yg jauh di perantauan dah call mintak update stories about Raya...hehehehe...sabar ye cik Ecah...I'll post the stories later..need to collect all the pics from my younger bro Syafiq, my hubby and my sister-in-law...after I've collected all the pics, I'll post an entry yer Cik Ecah...

OK..till then...wanna perform zuhur prayer and then off to the lab...Daa....Salam...





No comments: