Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blogging for the 1st time....

Assalamualaikum...

This is my first entry as I'm a new blogger here...actually this is the first time i'm blogging in my life...hehe...(dah create account dah lame...tp baru start nak tulis2...kuikui)...

Well,for me blogging is interesting (as i enjoYed reading my friends' blogs) but i didn't have much time before...But now,as i've changed my status to MARRIED,i feel glad to start blogging..:-)...(*maybe lebih happy kot life skrg*)...

So,i'll try to post few entries as a start...nak tgk mcm mane hasilnye...:-)...maybe nak start dgn wedding and honeymoon stories kot...well,i think i want to share about my life and my thoughts like other people do...:p...hmm...will think about it later since i've lotsa works to do now...Thesis Thesis Thesis....hehe...before i start talking crap,it's better for me to stop here...:p...

Till then..Daaaa...

No comments: